Yayyy!!! My first award for this blog! Incidentally this my 10th post!
Well as shocking as it is, I have been nominated for the LIEBSTER award! (A thing I knew existed only today.)
This award is a fairly common culture in the blogging community. It’s done as an encouraging gesture to motivate new kids on the block(blog)! The word itself means sweetest/kindest/darling, matching the nature of the blogger Hargun Wahi of LIVING THE DREAM who was kind enough to nominate me. Thank you and am humbled indeed. I accept it.
Here are the rules to accept and nominate further:
- Display the Liebster award on your blog.
- Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with about 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
Since I’ve done steps 1 and 2, here’s step 3. The answers to interesting questions posed to me:
1.What made you venture into the blogging world?
Mainly I wanted something to keep my mildly creative streak intact. Also a hobby that was worth calling it one.
2.What do you like best in blogging? any memory that remains in your mind?
Instant recognition! Once a rather famous poet in the blogging sphere instantly appreciated my first poem here.
3.If you had a full day to yourself, would you spend it yourself or chill out with friends?
4.Has anyone ever made you feel on the top of this world?
Yeah! Several times by several people.
5.Ever had a dream that scared/amused you? Narrate it in a few words. 😛
Long ago when I was a pretty young kid, I watched a racy action movie. Like all kids, I let my imaginations run wild and ended up dreaming about getting beaten by a lorry full of rowdies outside my home.*Blames those masala Indian movies*
6.Have you made friends you cherish, here?
Yes I have, sadly not here.
7.If you ever hit a jackpot,what would be your first purchase?
It would straight away be an Audi/ Beemer! The fact that I am a lousy driver is another topic for my blog.
8.The post you are proudest of till date?
My INTRODUCTION TO THE INSOMNIAC-#2 .
9.What do you like to eat in breakfast something specific ?
Nothing heavy but something filling. I enjoy toast and eggs, pongal and the anytime snack/meal-“instant noodles”.
10.Do you have a pet at home? If yes, do tell a trait you find amusing.
Nope. I like all animals when seen on 2D, i.e TV or pictures only.
11.Any Advice you would like to give to a fellow bloggers from your blogging experience?
Just keep posting regularly on topics, true to your own self.
Step 5: My nominations, some of the amazing blogs I stumbled on WordPress.
The science of Randomness
Divya Kumar’s blog
M for Moderas
The sulking Gynecologist
Are we humans or are we Melons
Step 6: Pose mean questions to your nominees,
- How did you venture into blogging ?
- What do you like best in blogging? Any memory that remains in your mind?
- Ever had a dream that scared/amused you? Narrate it in a few words. 😛
- If given a chance, what would you like to be reborn as?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you ever hit a jackpot,what would be your first purchase?
- The post you are proudest of till date?
- and why?
- What is your process of writing a post?
- Do you have a pet at home? If yes, do tell a trait you find amusing.
- Do you have any hopes of venturing into professional writing?
Since I’ve completed all the above steps, now its your turn.